I just tested my pool and got the following readings:
PH: < 8.2
So, I get puzzled why I always get a 0 for cc, but not sure if that makes much of a difference. I will do further reading on the pool school. The issue here is that I need to lower PH and raise CYA. In which order shall I do that? I shocked the pool yesterday using common bleach. I added 13 gallons of it as the water was rather fishy smelling. I am sure most of it may be burned by the end of the day...All suggestions and advices are welcome.
Thank you and enjoy this beautiful day!