1. Back To Top    #1

1st Test of Year....

Just opened my pool today filled it up didnt add anything TF-100 results ::
    Fc 5
    Cc 0
    Ta 130
    Cya 45
    Ph 7.5
    ....i did not add one thing just water , the water is crystal clear , i should just leave it ?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 1st Test of Year....

Is it a plaster pool or not? Actually, either way, you want to at least know the CH number, even if you don't need to do anything about it. I'd fire up the heater and go swimming!
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Pool is a 15ft rd AGP ... CH test 200 ... test again tomarrow

4. Back To Top    #4

Didnt invest in a heater yet , sick about it.... Water is 65deg. , while sun is out should i keep solar cover on or let the sun beat on water to get maximum warmth quickest? ....Thanx

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Rynz View Post
    Didnt invest in a heater yet , sick about it.... Water is 65deg. , while sun is out should i keep solar cover on or let the sun beat on water to get maximum warmth quickest? ....Thanx
    Off during sun, on at night
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!