Starskys' pool build

Looks are deceiving. They have it sloped away from the house and away from the pool and graded to run off down grade. They also installed a decko drain where the slopes meet. I think with the precautions they took it will be alright.

Starsky -

Your pool looks great. Love the nighttime looks, too. I'm jealous. Heading off to work today, but they're supposed to be cleaning mine today for (hopefully) plaster tomorrow.

How long did they ask you to stay out of the water with the Pebble Sheen?

I know you're up near Austin, but with forecasts of temps (in/around Houston) of 95 to 101 degrees from now thru Monday, all I can say is Enjoy!

The service guy came out yesterday, which is when it got filled, and said when I got home from work at midnight, I could swim. I'm about to jump in it for the first time as soon as I post this... :)

Really Really nice pool!! Really!! LOL! I like the two lights in the pool, I know the pics don't do it justice, it must light up the pool very nicely at night. I wish the former owners had done that with our pool when they had it built, but oh well. Enjoy!!

Hot tub came this morning. Its an Artesian Grand Bahama. So I'm all set! I work evenings and get off at midnight. So about 1am in the hot tub for 20 minutes, pool for a bit, hot tub, pool, it will be hard to concentrate at work!

Attachments

• PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 141
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 141
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.