Heavy Holiday Pool Traffic Reminder!

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
You've worked hard on your pool to get it in perfect shape for the Holiday 3 day'er, right?

Do yourself (and your pool) a favor by bumping up those FC levels higher than you normally would to compensate for heavy bather loads BEFORE the party starts! I'll pop a puck or two in the skimmer to help replenish that valuable consummable while the party is in progress. Then check it again afterwards.

Our big get together is Sunday and I want it to look as good on Monday as it did before it got SLAMmed with folks on Sunday!

I disagree. FC can be fixed in seconds with a jug.
attachment.php

What takes preplanning is water level and brushing. I've been brushing like a mad man all week so nobody can disturb anything that might cloud my water! The catfish is also fully recharged for spot cleaning.

It's still a great source of pride to me that my wife's best friend's kids prefer to swim in my pool than the one at their apartment because "Your pool is clear."

Good idea Woody.

It's always good to give a little boost before and a little more after everyone is done. Doing it like this is a nice way to do it without anyone noticing. like it.

With a good Robot or other cleaner, brushing needs will be minimal if any. It's the FC that gets stressed and I may have to pick up a few pucks for stuff like this.

You can never go wrong with a good brushing before a date full of hotties (or not) at the swimmin' pool! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.