Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris 360 connector

1. Back To Top    #1

New Jersey

Polaris 360 connector

I seem to be missing a piece to my polaris 360. I have a pipe return coming out of the pool wall where the polaris connects to. But there are no threads inside the connector. There must be an adapter to connect the 2.

Please help. Thanks!!

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Polaris 360 connector

Welcome to TFP MatthewxCarroll.

Lets see if we can get someone to help you along here.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Northern California

The big assembly on the end of the hose is the disconnect attached to the Universal Wall Fitting (UWF). The UWF is the part which screws on to the pipe coming into the pool; it stays in place. If you push the UWF and disconnect together slightly and turn counter clockwise, they will separate. I don't know why you have the long piece in your pool wall; mine is flush. Download the manual and it will make more sense.
    ============================================================ ===========================================
    12,000 gal. IG Colorquartz, 1.65hp Sta-Rite with 2-spd motor, 300sf cartridge, SWG, AquaLogic P4, Polaris 280, gas+solar, 6' sheer descent with dedicated pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Newark, DE

Is that an extension nipple into a return port? What kind of pool do you have?

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry
    Sydney, Australia

to me it looks like an polaris expansion wall fitting with the UWF socket removed. wall fitting.jpg
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.