Hey everyone i have a swamp for a pool. So i was told by my landlord to go ahead and head to leslies pool and ask them the best way to get it clean again. (This was before i knew about this site)
They told me to do the following:
1. Clean My filter Out
2. Completely Brush the pool.
3. Run Filter from here on out till the very end Add 2lbs of Green to Clean
4. Wait 5 minutes then add 2 lbs of power powder plus
5. Wait 12 Hours Then add 2 more lbs of power powder plus
6. Wait 12 Hours Then add 2 more lbs of Power Powder plus.
7. Wait 12 hours
8. Turn off pump and clean Cartridge Filter again.
9. Turn pump on and once sanitizer leve is below 5ppm add 5 cap fulls of Pool First Aid to remove dead algae.
Is that Pool First aid a clarifier if so it doesnt work worth a ****. By pool is still cloudly as heck. What should i do need this pool sparkling clean by this weekend?