Cycle Timer - need help identifying

Jul 10, 2013
Michigan
I hope I am posting in the correct area.

I am starting my second year of pool operation. TFP has become an invaluable resource for me. Kudos!

We purchased a home with IG pool in Dec 2012. It was installed somewhere in mid 80's I believe.

I have tried numerous web image searches for timers hoping to match what I have. But no luck. :(

I have no idea how to set these timers (2). But I really need to manage the electricity side of this effort.

I am attaching a picture, in hopes that someone will recognize this timer. I cannot find any identifying marks aside from the area in the bottom right where it looks like a label may have been affixed. The only other markings are in upper right corner is red lettered abbreviation (?) BR (picture) and CR (on the 2nd identical timer)

IMG_1881_cropped.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Welcome jtemplin. :wave:

I can not help you but maybe someone can. Good luck!

If you can't find anything on the net for this, I would upgrade it to something newer. Is this in a stand alone enclosure? Meaning there aren't any breakers also in the box. You can get a stand alone Intermatic timer for $50-$60 and then you know what you have. Or you might get lucky and if your current timer is in an enclosure that you can just swap the clock guts it would probably be less. Food for thought.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.