Pentair IC20 IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator No Power

May 22, 2014
Fort Myers, FL
The chlorinator had been reading a good salt level but when I took it to have the water tested I was told my chlorine was low and that I should put it on 100% for 24hrs. I did this and the next day the SWG had no lights on the panel. I have previously replaced the fuse and power returned. This time I replaced the fuse and the SWG is still dead. How do I know if the actual Chlorinator needs to be replaced or if it is the motherboard? Because there is no power I am unable to test to see how many total hours the chlorinator has been in use.

Thank you!

I don't believe the circuit breaker is tripped. I had flipped them all off in order to change the fuse. Mind you, I seem to have to breakers that control the pool (one on the main panel in the garage and one outside next to the pool pump area)

I have undone and then reattached the power supply cord.

"Is there power at the power supply?" How do I test this? Should the green light be on? or should I be using a meter?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.