Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sunny John

1. Back To Top    #1

Sunny John

Hi All,

Found this forum after not being able to register on the "other" one - glad to see many of the same posters are here. There's a wealth of knowledge here.

We've had our pool more thant 15 years (was here when we bought the house) and we've learned a few things along the way...but it's clear there's more to come.

IG Vinyl, 22K gals, DE filter. Have experimented with many "systems" because our first season at pool newbies with Bioguard chlorine (I think) was horrible. Then to Baq, then off that - quickly - to others that are compatible with chlorine (pristine blue, frogger....). I am
    intrugued with BBB and may cut over to it.

Hope I can contribute here, though it might be what not to do, to avoid the problems we've had.

Great forum !
    22,000 Gal IG Vinyl
    Sta-rite SD75 DE filter
    Solar Cover

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD
    Welcome to the forum!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi John, it's nice to meet you.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

4. Back To Top    #4

East Tennessee
    Welcome John...Glad you could join us.
    Echo Canyon II by Artesian Pools, 13.5 KGal AG Round, 22" Artesian Sand Filter 2 hp Artesian pump
    Med Lab Tech for 12 years in E.TN
    Chem testing by Trouble Free Test Kits