Dolphin Primal X3 or Dolphin Nautilus Robotic

Hydropools also has the Nautilus. It $52 cheaper ($593) than the 820 after the rebate. I think the caddy is worth the extra $52. I will most likely get the 820. I will purchase it with my AmEx card to get an extra year on the warranty.

Thanks for the $10 code. I recently bought a Ecotech VS motor from hydropools. Their customer service was great.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hydropools also has the Nautilus. It $52 cheaper ($593) than the 820 after the rebate. I think the caddy is worth the extra $52. I will most likely get the 820. I will purchase it with my AmEx card to get an extra year on the warranty.

Thanks for the $10 code. I recently bought a Ecotech VS motor from hydropools. Their customer service was great.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I bought the 820. It was delivered yesterday. The caddy has Maytronics on it. In addition to the caddy it also comes with a 2 year warranty vs the Nautilus's 12 month. It is worth the extra $$ and rebate submission over the Nautilus.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.