poolsupplyworld.com problems

I'd like to add to the positive responses, since the negative always seem to stand out, and people keep to themselves when they have a good experience and tell the world if one thing does not go their way. It seems this issue has been taken care of in a respectable time frame.

I've ordered pentair automation, salt gen, led lights , vs pump, de filter, polaris 9500, and just recently a raypak heater. This was stretched over a years time and maybe 6 different orders and I always had a great experience . The sales people have followed up on my questions and have even changed their standard price on the 9500 because I informed them they were a little higher that the other sites out there. Best price and best service is hard to find in one online company. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

I'd like to add to the positive responses, since the negative always seem to stand out, and people keep to themselves when they have a good experience and tell the world if one thing does not go their way. It seems this issue has been taken care of in a respectable time frame.

I've ordered pentair automation, salt gen, led lights , vs pump, de filter, polaris 9500, and just recently a raypak heater. This was stretched over a years time and maybe 6 different orders and I always had a great experience . The sales people have followed up on my questions and have even changed their standard price on the 9500 because I informed them they were a little higher that the other sites out there. Best price and best service is hard to find in one online company. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.
Thank you so much for the kind words Duk007! It is true that problems float to the surface faster than smooth transactions. I am grateful that this forum allows people to share both. When a problem arises, I always do my best to correct the issue quickly, so that person can get back to enjoying their pool! :)

As it just so happens I bought my latest pool cover from pool supply world on Ebay. It was the best price I could find anywhere and it showed up pretty quick. I was a little worried the price was so good it was going to be a cheapo thing from China, but it is high quality from a name brand company.

I also have had problems with "Pool Supply World". I placed an order for an Aquabot Junior $449.99 on May 26, 2015. On the website it listed the item as "in stock", estimated delivery of June 2, 2015. My American Express card was charged on May 28. I checked the tracking on the site and it still was listed as "processing". I contacted a customer support representative and they said a tracking inquiry would be requested and I would receive an e-mail with an update in 2 days. That was May 28. Today, June 2, the tracking site still listed the item as "processing". I contacted another customer support agent and after a lengthy delay, I was told that the Aquabot was unavailable and they could advise a replacement for it. I told them no and cancelled the order. As of today, they are still listing the Aquabot Junior as " in stock" but at a price of $599. I find it very suspicious that my order with the price of $449.99 is unavailable, but on their website the $599 Aquabot Junior is "IN STOCK" WITH A DELIVERY DATE OF JUNE 9. !!! I would advise anyone to think it over before using Pool Supply World. I re-ordered the Aquabot from Amazon at a slightly cheaper price with free shipping. I have dealt with Amazon numerous times in the past and I know their reliability. - John

I also have had problems with "Pool Supply World". I placed an order for an Aquabot Junior $449.99 on May 26, 2015. On the website it listed the item as "in stock", estimated delivery of June 2, 2015. My American Express card was charged on May 28. I checked the tracking on the site and it still was listed as "processing". I contacted a customer support representative and they said a tracking inquiry would be requested and I would receive an e-mail with an update in 2 days. That was May 28. Today, June 2, the tracking site still listed the item as "processing". I contacted another customer support agent and after a lengthy delay, I was told that the Aquabot was unavailable and they could advise a replacement for it. I told them no and cancelled the order. As of today, they are still listing the Aquabot Junior as " in stock" but at a price of $599. I find it very suspicious that my order with the price of $449.99 is unavailable, but on their website the $599 Aquabot Junior is "IN STOCK" WITH A DELIVERY DATE OF JUNE 9. !!! I would advise anyone to think it over before using Pool Supply World. I re-ordered the Aquabot from Amazon at a slightly cheaper price with free shipping. I have dealt with Amazon numerous times in the past and I know their reliability. - John

Hey John, I appreciate the feedback, and am deeply sorry to hear about your poor experience. We are certainly not perfect, but try our best to exceed customer expectations. Looks like we missed the mark on this one.

I will personally check on Aquabot stock, and make sure our website availability accurately reflects our inventory. If you ever need assistance in the future, you are welcome to email me directly at [email protected]

Best,
Blake

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
After cancelling my order from Pool Supply World on June 2, I ordered from "IN THE SWIM" through Amazon.com at a slightly cheaper price of $437.99 with free shipping and no tax. I received delivery of the Aquabot this AM, June 4. Now that is a stand up company. - John

As far as I am concerned, this is a systemic problem, not limited to pools or one vendor. With punch-through electronic catalogs and other "inventory" ruses, it seems that many companies feel entirely justified in describing an item as "in stock," when actually, as little as one item appears to exist, electronically, somewhere in the supply chain. The importance of the fact that anyone can or can not actually lay a hand on that "in stock" item seems to have been lost in the race toward getting the credit card authorization for the order.

In my experience, Amazon's partners are some of the most egregious offenders; I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm keeping a list of these vendors that claim to have stock of the item, but have obviously drop shipped, instead. They won't get another shot at my business. Period.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.