poolsupplyworld.com problems

Jan 2, 2012
New Jersey
I hope this is in the correct forum....if not can the mod please move the the correct one...

Has anyone else had problems with poolsupplywork.com? I placed an order for an in-stock item. ( so the web site said it was in-stock) 4 days went by and I never received a tracking number. I called and was told that the computers were down and the item was being drop shipped from the manufacturer. However since the computers were not working it would be another 48 hrs before I would receive it. Well a week went by and nothing. I called and kept being told that they would look into it and never get a direct answer. When I ask to talk to a supervisor, im told that they would get back to me within 24-48 hours. Of course they dont.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this same issue with them?

Thanks

Candidly, I would have to say most members here have reported the opposite. Quick shipping, fast response, etc.

PM me a name of someone you talked to....I may be able to help get you untracked.

I hope this is in the correct forum....if not can the mod please move the the correct one...

Has anyone else had problems with poolsupplywork.com? I placed an order for an in-stock item. ( so the web site said it was in-stock) 4 days went by and I never received a tracking number. I called and was told that the computers were down and the item was being drop shipped from the manufacturer. However since the computers were not working it would be another 48 hrs before I would receive it. Well a week went by and nothing. I called and kept being told that they would look into it and never get a direct answer. When I ask to talk to a supervisor, im told that they would get back to me within 24-48 hours. Of course they dont.

Thanks
Hey there, Blake here from PoolSupplyWorld. Really sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience thus far. We take a lot of pride in our customer service...but to be completely honest...we've had a huge season so far, and the increased volume has affected the customer support. We are actively working to fix the known issue.

In the mean time, can PM me your order number or email it to me? ([email protected]) You are also welcome to call my direct desk line 602-734-2317. I am about to step away from my desk for an interview (again, actively working to increase the size of our customer support team), but I will be back there in 1 hour. Once I get your order number, I will not stop working until the issue is completely resolved.

Again, really sorry you experience with PSW has been anything less than spectacular. I promise I will get everything sorted out for you!

The only thing I have bought from poolsupplyworld was a pump. I did receive a tracking number, but it was a wrong number. That was a minor annoyance. I did receive the pump in a reasonable amount of time, and it has worked great. I would use poolsupplyworld again.

I used to run a business where I used dropshipping from manufacturers, and it can be a nightmare on the back end. Troubles with timely shipping ended up killing the business to the point that it wasn't worth running anymore. Might give them a little bit of a break here, because if they are dropshipping, they have no actual control of the shipping or inventory.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, I am going through the same as you. I wonder if we ordered the same item. Item states "usually ships within 24-48 hours" and I ordered six days ago. No tracking information came so I contacted them since they had already captured the payment on my cc (not pending). They were honest that they did not have the item and were waiting for the manufacturer to ship to them. I said that was fine if I could just have any indication when it would be on the way to me. I asked if they could get back to me by the following business day after they had a chance to touch base with the manufacturer to at least give an idea when it would be shipped. That was 2 days ago and nobody has reached out.

Blake, can I PM you my order number as well? I also have a ticket number on this issue.

Thanks,
Anna

I don't know if I would give a site a break that lists an item as "in stock" but is actually drop shipping. In stock usually means "item in warehouse, can ship today." That said, good for the seller to respond on here, I'm sure it will all be sorted out now.

Hello,

Yes, I am going through the same as you. I wonder if we ordered the same item. Item states "usually ships within 24-48 hours" and I ordered six days ago. No tracking information came so I contacted them since they had already captured the payment on my cc (not pending). They were honest that they did not have the item and were waiting for the manufacturer to ship to them. I said that was fine if I could just have any indication when it would be on the way to me. I asked if they could get back to me by the following business day after they had a chance to touch base with the manufacturer to at least give an idea when it would be shipped. That was 2 days ago and nobody has reached out.

Blake, can I PM you my order number as well? I also have a ticket number on this issue.

Thanks,
Anna
Please do PM or email me! I helped Croft1972 get taken care of yesterday, and happy to do the same for you! Sorry for the delays!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I would give a site a break that lists an item as "in stock" but is actually drop shipping. In stock usually means "item in warehouse, can ship today." That said, good for the seller to respond on here, I'm sure it will all be sorted out now.
We do show 'In stock' when we have in a warehouse of ours. There are times that actually drop-shop from a mfr even with an in-stock item, if it will mean a faster delivery for the customer. And of course, we are only human so sometimes mistakes are made. But we always do our best to do right by the customer, and you can always reach out to me via PM or email if you need something :)

Welcome to Peak Pool Season folks! Everybody wants to jump in. It doesn't get much better than direct help in a log jammed situation. Thanks blakej!
Of course woodyp! I am embarrassed that it's needed in the first place, but certainly here to help anyone who needs it!
Desk line is 602-734-2317 and my cell is 213-999-4951 :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've ordered some fairly big ticket items from Poolsupplyworld.com (Polaris 9300xi cleaner and SR Smith Typhoon waterslide) as well as some less expensive items. I've never had any problems with any of my orders.

And, Blake from Poolsupplyworld is a real standup guy. :cool: He helped me with some questions I had before ordering some items.

Hi Everyone,

Blake took care of the issue for me. It seemed that there was a mixup in the shipping dept. Everything was corrected and I received the pump Friday. I installed it Saturday morning and I'm very happy with it. The pump is extremely quiet.

Thanks again Blake.

A personal Than You! to Blake, for being so willing to make sure of customer satisfaction!

Unfortunately, it appears as though that is a rarity in todays business world.

We here at TFP really appreciate what you do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.