Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: poolsupplyworld.com problems

1. Back To Top    #1

poolsupplyworld.com problems

I hope this is in the correct forum....if not can the mod please move the the correct one...

Has anyone else had problems with poolsupplywork.com? I placed an order for an in-stock item. ( so the web site said it was in-stock) 4 days went by and I never received a tracking number. I called and was told that the computers were down and the item was being drop shipped from the manufacturer. However since the computers were not working it would be another 48 hrs before I would receive it. Well a week went by and nothing. I called and kept being told that they would look into it and never get a direct answer. When I ask to talk to a supervisor, im told that they would get back to me within 24-48 hours. Of course they dont.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this same issue with them?

Thanks
    27,000 Gallon Inground Gunite Pool with 150 sq ft tanning ledge. Jandy ProFlo pump, Jandy 400K LXi NG heater, Aqualink PDA w/ iAqualink. Polaris 280 cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: poolsupplyworld.com problems

Candidly, I would have to say most members here have reported the opposite. Quick shipping, fast response, etc.

PM me a name of someone you talked to....I may be able to help get you untracked.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by croft1972 View Post
    I hope this is in the correct forum....if not can the mod please move the the correct one...

Has anyone else had problems with poolsupplywork.com? I placed an order for an in-stock item. ( so the web site said it was in-stock) 4 days went by and I never received a tracking number. I called and was told that the computers were down and the item was being drop shipped from the manufacturer. However since the computers were not working it would be another 48 hrs before I would receive it. Well a week went by and nothing. I called and kept being told that they would look into it and never get a direct answer. When I ask to talk to a supervisor, im told that they would get back to me within 24-48 hours. Of course they dont.

Thanks
    Hey there, Blake here from PoolSupplyWorld. Really sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience thus far. We take a lot of pride in our customer service...but to be completely honest...we've had a huge season so far, and the increased volume has affected the customer support. We are actively working to fix the known issue.

In the mean time, can PM me your order number or email it to me? (blake@poolsupplyworld.com) You are also welcome to call my direct desk line 602-734-2317. I am about to step away from my desk for an interview (again, actively working to increase the size of our customer support team), but I will be back there in 1 hour. Once I get your order number, I will not stop working until the issue is completely resolved.

Again, really sorry you experience with PSW has been anything less than spectacular. I promise I will get everything sorted out for you!

4. Back To Top    #4

The only thing I have bought from poolsupplyworld was a pump. I did receive a tracking number, but it was a wrong number. That was a minor annoyance. I did receive the pump in a reasonable amount of time, and it has worked great. I would use poolsupplyworld again.
    14k gal IG vinyl, Jandy Flopro 1 hp up-rated, 2 spd pump, Hayward 325 sq ft cartridge filter, Circupool Si-40 SWCG

5. Back To Top    #5

I used to run a business where I used dropshipping from manufacturers, and it can be a nightmare on the back end. Troubles with timely shipping ended up killing the business to the point that it wasn't worth running anymore. Might give them a little bit of a break here, because if they are dropshipping, they have no actual control of the shipping or inventory.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by croft1972 View Post

Thanks
    Hello,

Yes, I am going through the same as you. I wonder if we ordered the same item. Item states "usually ships within 24-48 hours" and I ordered six days ago. No tracking information came so I contacted them since they had already captured the payment on my cc (not pending). They were honest that they did not have the item and were waiting for the manufacturer to ship to them. I said that was fine if I could just have any indication when it would be on the way to me. I asked if they could get back to me by the following business day after they had a chance to touch base with the manufacturer to at least give an idea when it would be shipped. That was 2 days ago and nobody has reached out.

Blake, can I PM you my order number as well? I also have a ticket number on this issue.

Thanks,
    Anna

7. Back To Top    #7

I don't know if I would give a site a break that lists an item as "in stock" but is actually drop shipping. In stock usually means "item in warehouse, can ship today." That said, good for the seller to respond on here, I'm sure it will all be sorted out now.
    22,000 gallon IG; plaster; 16x32 Rectangular, Depth 3.5-8Ft.
    Hayward Pro-Grid DE Filter - 48sqft w/ cellulose fiber & Hayward Energy Flo RS Pump - .75HP (1.85SF)
    Very old 312sqft solar system, TFT-100 Kit with Speedstir

8. Back To Top    #8

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by annamc View Post
    Hello,

Yes, I am going through the same as you. I wonder if we ordered the same item. Item states "usually ships within 24-48 hours" and I ordered six days ago. No tracking information came so I contacted them since they had already captured the payment on my cc (not pending). They were honest that they did not have the item and were waiting for the manufacturer to ship to them. I said that was fine if I could just have any indication when it would be on the way to me. I asked if they could get back to me by the following business day after they had a chance to touch base with the manufacturer to at least give an idea when it would be shipped. That was 2 days ago and nobody has reached out.

Blake, can I PM you my order number as well? I also have a ticket number on this issue.

Thanks,
    Anna
    Please do PM or email me! I helped Croft1972 get taken care of yesterday, and happy to do the same for you! Sorry for the delays!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Hawk View Post
    I don't know if I would give a site a break that lists an item as "in stock" but is actually drop shipping. In stock usually means "item in warehouse, can ship today." That said, good for the seller to respond on here, I'm sure it will all be sorted out now.
    We do show 'In stock' when we have in a warehouse of ours. There are times that actually drop-shop from a mfr even with an in-stock item, if it will mean a faster delivery for the customer. And of course, we are only human so sometimes mistakes are made. But we always do our best to do right by the customer, and you can always reach out to me via PM or email if you need something

9. Back To Top    #9

Welcome to Peak Pool Season folks! Everybody wants to jump in. It doesn't get much better than direct help in a log jammed situation. Thanks blakej!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

10. Back To Top    #10

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by woodyp View Post
    Welcome to Peak Pool Season folks! Everybody wants to jump in. It doesn't get much better than direct help in a log jammed situation. Thanks blakej!
    Of course woodyp! I am embarrassed that it's needed in the first place, but certainly here to help anyone who needs it!
    Desk line is 602-734-2317 and my cell is 213-999-4951

11. Back To Top    #11

I've ordered some fairly big ticket items from Poolsupplyworld.com (Polaris 9300xi cleaner and SR Smith Typhoon waterslide) as well as some less expensive items. I've never had any problems with any of my orders.

And, Blake from Poolsupplyworld is a real standup guy. He helped me with some questions I had before ordering some items.
    Vince L

16' x 37' fiberglass pool, 8' fiberglass spa, Hayward Swimclear C3030 filter, Hayward EcoStar VS pump, Goldline Pro Logic PL-PS-8, Goldline SWCG, Goldline Sense & Dispense pH control, Fiberstars LED's in pool & spa, AquaCal SQ175R heat pump, SR Smith Typhoon slide, Polaris 9300xi robotic cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit

12. Back To Top    #12

Hi Everyone,

Blake took care of the issue for me. It seemed that there was a mixup in the shipping dept. Everything was corrected and I received the pump Friday. I installed it Saturday morning and I'm very happy with it. The pump is extremely quiet.

Thanks again Blake.
    27,000 Gallon Inground Gunite Pool with 150 sq ft tanning ledge. Jandy ProFlo pump, Jandy 400K LXi NG heater, Aqualink PDA w/ iAqualink. Polaris 280 cleaner.

13. Back To Top    #13

A personal Than You! to Blake, for being so willing to make sure of customer satisfaction!

Unfortunately, it appears as though that is a rarity in todays business world.

We here at TFP really appreciate what you do.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

14. Back To Top    #14

Just one more reason why TFP rocks!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

15. Back To Top    #15

This is the exact reason why I love this site! Thanks Blakej!
    Massimo
    15X30 AG Vinyl (10,600 GAL) Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp
    Hayward Sand Filter, Pool Rover JR, 12ML Solar Cover,
    TF100, BBB Method! POOL SCHOOL
    I Don't Get "Pool Stored!"

16. Back To Top    #16

Blake also corrected the delayed shipping issue with my order and I couldn't be happier with his level of customer service and all he did. Once he looked into the situation I received my order right away. Thanks, Blake!

17. Back To Top    #17

Blake, you rock!!!

21.5K gallons... 65' x 9' Shotcrete Inground Lap Pool... 3'.5" to 6.5" Depth...9' by 7" Wet Deck... Hayward all the way... 2 L.E.D lights...Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue...And above all....LOVING IT!!!!!!

18. Back To Top    #18

I know its a busy time of year so Blake, I CC: you in an email to sales....hope you can help with a couple issues. Thanks -Alan Herrick
    ~10,200gal IG kidney plaster pool w/overflow spa
    AquaRite SWG
    Hayward Star-Clear 120cartridge, Hayward 1hp SuperpumpII
    Solar panels.

19. Back To Top    #19

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Dunedin1 View Post
    I know its a busy time of year so Blake, I CC: you in an email to sales....hope you can help with a couple issues. Thanks -Alan Herrick
    Happy to help, Alan!

20. Back To Top    #20

Having Blake as a forum member... priceless!
    Above and beyond, even called me to make sure I was taken care of, I was and quickly.
    Thanks!!! -Alan
    ~10,200gal IG kidney plaster pool w/overflow spa
    AquaRite SWG
    Hayward Star-Clear 120cartridge, Hayward 1hp SuperpumpII
    Solar panels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast