Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Build

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool Build

New Pool Owner

We just finished our plaster (wedtedge primera Stone) on Friday, May 16 and now in the start of our new pool. I am looking forwared to reading through some things on the forum to educate myself. I am sure I will have lots of questions.

Here is a picture before we started the filter

Thanks
    26K gal Free Form, IG Wet Edge Primera Stone Midnight Breeze, 100 sf Sun Shelf with 2 Bubblers, Jandy DEV filter w/2 HP Flow Pro pump, Jandy Salt Aqua Pure System, 2 ft reaised spa with 2 HP booster pump for waterfall, iAqualink controls

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool Build

Welcome to TFP!!!

Have you invested in one of the Recommended Test Kits yet to ensure your pool stays looking as beautiful?

Also take a look through Pool School. Start with these to learn about the chemistry:
    ABCs of Water Chemistry
    Recommended Pool Chemicals
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Dat's Nice!...........what ^^^^^^^he^^^^^^^^^ said. Welcome!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks. Based on doing some reading here I did by the Taylor K-2006. I plan on having some help for the first summer from the PB so this is just so I can keap him honest. Hopefully by next summer I will have enough confidence to do the maintenance myself.

So far the biggest issue is gettting the PB to finish the punch list items and waiting/hoping that the plaster cures withoug the steaks it has in it now. Do you have any experince with Wet Edge Primera Stone taking some time to settle down?

thanks
    26K gal Free Form, IG Wet Edge Primera Stone Midnight Breeze, 100 sf Sun Shelf with 2 Bubblers, Jandy DEV filter w/2 HP Flow Pro pump, Jandy Salt Aqua Pure System, 2 ft reaised spa with 2 HP booster pump for waterfall, iAqualink controls