Ok guys, second thread post here, so take it easy on me.
Tried to fire off my pool heater today but no luck. Hayward h400 with external automation control. Hit the heater button on panel but the display on actual heater has the following error codes:
- Bo , which is normal according to manual if externally controlled.
- SF - temperature sensor failure.
- HS - water temperature exceeds 105. Don't think so as pool temp is 74F.
- LO - water pressure switch, limit switch or vent pressure switch is open.
Where do I begin?
A few pieces of info:
- natural gas line open.
- automatic pilot switch system, so no manual lighting. Don't even here anything trying to come on at all or at least fire the burners.
Any help would be appreciated on where to start. My pool boy doesn't do heaters!!!