My plan...Thoughts and opinions please

Aug 28, 2013
Oxford, MD 21654
So my last post was a question about why my numbers where different then a store’s numbers. So I've decided to put 100% trust in the TF100 kit I purchased a couple of weeks ago, with speed stir, and follow the directions... while keeping a log. My pool is a 14000 fiberglass with a SWG and sand filter. I am using a dolphin M3 robotic cleaner.
Here are my numbers from last night.
FC 8.0
CC 0.5
pH 7.9
TA 120
CH 310
CYA 55
Salt 3000
Temp 74

This is my thoughts and my game plan…What are your opinions??
I still have a sock with about 2 lbs of stabilizer and I am trying to bring that level up closer to 80.
With a CYA level near 80 my FC is good, little high but at this point I will monitor and adjust the output on the SWG to maintain the FC level around 6. My pH is a little high but since I’m still adding stabilizer, which lowers pH, correct? I will continue to check daily and might add some muriatic acid.
I believe I am ok with TA and CH at this time.
I will take another full sample Friday evening…but check the pH daily and possibly add muriatic acid tonight.

This is my first season with this new pool so I have been reading and soaking the great info here up like a sponge.

Thanks
Dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.