Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Awesome liner deal - so what's the catch?

1. Back To Top    #1

Awesome liner deal - so what's the catch?

$299 (plus a $30 discount on top of that) for 25mil.

This is what my pool needs but...just wondering here if there's something I'm not seeing. Anyone here bought from them?

All other this size at other online stores are around $600.
    * 18' x 33' - 48" oval AGP - new liner Summer 2014
    * Hayward Pro Series S210T Top Mount Sand Filter
    * Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1 1/2 hp Pump Model SP5615
    (equipment on posts prior to summer 2014) Hayward PowerFlo 1 hp pump - Jacuzzi "Tidewater" 190L, sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mexico, MO

Re: Awesome liner deal - so what's the catch?

I was going to say shipping, but added one to a cart to see what that would shipping?

Factory seconds perhaps? Seams not quite lined up? If that's the case, I'll take that for a $300 price difference! But then, I'm cheap. Unless it is a glaringly obvious problem, most people wouldn't even notice or care about minor visual imperfections.

You might send them a note asking about that.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Frankfort , Illinois

Re: Awesome liner deal - so what's the catch?

It might be the design of it. No one want to buy because the graphics are ugly or something. Also I will asked them for how long they have it in stock. Maybe there is a shelve life on it and it is time to sell it or scrap it.
    30'x54" Quest Above Ground Round Pool , About 21,000 Gallons , Hayward Perflex EC50 D.E. Filter System 1.5HP Power-Flo Pump , TF-100 Test Kit , Two Hayward Main Drains on the Bottom , Hayward CL200 In-Line Above-Ground Chlorinator.
    77"x77"x21.5" Hot Tub