Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for replacement gasket

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Looking for replacement gasket


    I know that this is really not helpful and I can post pictures on here tomorrow to help if needed, but I am looking for a Gasket, it fits in the groove between the PVC union that goes from the Pump to the line out 1 1/2" PVC. It must of fallen out last year and I need a replacement, I was hoping to find it online. Not sure if it is a common part that I can find or if I need to go to a store to match what I have to what I will need.

    I appreciate any help.


  2. Back To Top    #2
    frustratedpoolmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    SWSuburban Chicago, IL

    Re: Looking for replacement gasket

    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    Perfectly Clear Pool Service, Find me on Facebook!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts