Any good electronic test kits?

Jul 8, 2008
I have an electronic AquaChek device I got from Leslie's. It only tests for CL, pH and TA. I'm a relatively new pool owner, and very new to this site, so I didn't even know about CYA and other finer points of pool care until now. I need a better test kit, but I'm a pretty lazy guy, and I don't want to sit down for 5 mins titrating and counting drops. Are there any good electronic test kits that test for everything I need to know? I just want to stick a strip in the water, put it on a reader, and have it spit out numbers in a few seconds.

Sadly there is nothing like what you describe available. All of the electronic testers are more work than what you describe and give less accurate results than the titrations. They also tend to be expensive.

Now don't take this the wrong way but if you are THAT lazy that testing your water is too much of a chore then perhaps having your own pool is not the best choice for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.