Anyone ever replaced an Intex Summer Escapes liner?

Cooks

May 5, 2014
Kennedale, TX
We bought 15 x 48 used Intex Summer Escapes from friends. Got it up and yes it was level and yesterday came home to a busted seam, bottom where the wall meets the floor. A hole the size of a baseball. It looks like there are some other holes that previous owner already patched so instead of gambling again with a new patch. We are thinking about ordering a new liner from Intex. I think it was $160ish. Worth it?

When our neighbor gave us their 15'x48" Intex, we bought a new liner for it. That was before I found that you could use an overlap liner with the old liner still in place. Of course that wholly depends on what seam ripped.

Do a google search on doing this, I'll bet you came up with a few ideas.

I ordered the intex liner and then realized that I might need to call and get an ETA. If I said the lady at Intex made me mad.. that would be an understatement. The most unhelpful person I have dealt with in a while. And I work in finance so I deal with people all day long!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.