help. aquabot turbo wont run

May 23, 2007
north NJ
I hope somebody can help.

I can tell power gets to my aquabot turbo (because i see the push of water out of its top), and then WITHIN A SECOND i hear a click in the control box, and it stops.
I can repeat this over and over.

Thanks in Advance,
Max

I had something similar happen a few years ago, and it was a bad power supply. They repaired it for about 75 bucks and it was good to go for several more years. I sold it 2 years ago. If that's what the problem is, it would be worthwhile to have it fixed. If it's the motor, then, as Gary says, you may as well get a new unit. Good luck.

Tom

That sounds like a familiar symptom. As Tom indicated it could just be the power supply but either that or the motor is dying.....sooner than later I'm sorry to say. I've had several Aquabots (at least 4 now) over the last 14 years. The newer units come with four year warranties now so that helps. Previously I could count on replacing about every 3 years. The other thing that is important is that you check the belts but I don't think they are your problem with the symptoms you describe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.