Is it dangerous?

dattia

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 12, 2008
West Chester, PA
Experienced Swamp to Oasis member here... I must like it so much, I task myself with it every year. :/
This year, I got a late start (yesterday), and I know the best way to the finish line is to clear the pool of debris as quickly as possible. For the first time ever, I am considering getting in the pool to expedite the removal of tons of leaves. Is this dangerous in any way.

I started adding bleach yesterday, but when I started up the pump, I discovered the strainer housing had a crack in it. I ordered a new one, but am still running the pump to keep the chlorine moving around even if it is not at maximum efficiency. I have not added bleach yet today and know that I am basically starting over in the slam process. My numbers are FC2.5, CC2., pH 7.5 , CYA is currently not registering at all (this happens to me every year at start-up).
Can I get in or is my combined chlorine too high for that?
Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.