Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: new face plate covers for steps and swim out

1. Back To Top    #1

new face plate covers for steps and swim out

Hi all - I just got my new vinyl liner installed (filling as I type) and I received new face plates on everything but the gasket face plates for the steps and and swim out. Can I paint those? If so does the paint have to be special? Seems ashamed to have everything looking so nice and to have the weathered out face plates is a bummer. thanks.
    We have a Lazy L 18x36 28K gallons, new liner 05/14, Hayward DE filter (alternating synthetic media and earth), Hayward 250 K piloted heater, most IMPORTANT it is an Borate pool.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: new face plate covers for steps and swim out

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_Made View Post
    Hi all - I just got my new vinyl liner installed (filling as I type) and I received new face plates on everything but the gasket face plates for the steps and and swim out. Can I paint those? If so does the paint have to be special? Seems ashamed to have everything looking so nice and to have the weathered out face plates is a bummer. thanks.
    Mod, did I post this in the correct forum?
    We have a Lazy L 18x36 28K gallons, new liner 05/14, Hayward DE filter (alternating synthetic media and earth), Hayward 250 K piloted heater, most IMPORTANT it is an Borate pool.