board went bad I think... need help

Jun 10, 2012
TAMPA, FLORIDA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi everyone, I have a aquarite swim pure and I was told by pinch a pny that the board went bad. Just replaced it a lil over a yr ago. Basically when it turns on the no flow appears after about 30 seconds it goes away, the generating light comes on for 5 seconds and shuts off. No power light or any other lights appear on the right side, but all the display functions work fine/. I am being told it is $319 for the board. It seems very expensive for something that was replaced not too long ago. Advice/ thoughts???

Thank you! Now the next question is it the SL32 or the AS32 current limit switch? The repair guide shows 2 different part numbers and so does the website to purchase. I think they have different ohm ratings.

Ok, parts came in from digikey.com and i am use my old solder iron and for some reason the item i am trying to desolder will not liquify to be pulled out. I can melt solderfrom a new roll, but the stuff in the board will not loosen so i can pull the piece out. Just gets a lil brown and nothing. New solder iron or ???. What u guys thinks ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.