iAquaLink Control Program Issues

CMB59

May 10, 2014
Maricopa, AZ
I just bought the iAquaLink IQ900 for my controls. I was pretty excited about about being able to control things remotely. It hooked up easy but when I tried to use the online control program things started to go down hill quickly. The first time I opened the program all was good. The second time there was no "buttons", the screen was pretty much blank. I thought I had a communication issue with the router so I daisy chained the IQ900 to my One Touch control panel and hard wired to the router but the same thing happened. The first time I opened the control program all was good but when I closed it down and opened it again no buttons. I was on the phone with tech support for about 45 minutes. The tech said that he figured my control panel was wired wrong because the IQ900 was acting funny and wasn't providing all the functionality. I went through the box and if something is wired wrong I didn't find it. Funny thing is that everything works fine without the IQ900. I also got an e-mail response from Jandy that said theres a glitch in the software and just clear the memory and start again. That didn't help.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? I've searched and found nothing listed. My board is updated to the QQ rev, I have a VS pump, LX heater and One Touch panel. I'm not sure if I should send the IQ900 back or if I should fight with it some more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.