Pool Skimmer Adjusting Collar Question

Apr 5, 2014
New York
Hello, so I just had a new liner put on and now have to regrade around the pool. so i have to raise my skimmer i bought (2) Pool Skimmer Adjusting Collars and was wondering should I just pick up the top piece with the cover and drop these in or should I silicone everything together for a watertight seal. Currently the top piece with the cover is just dropped in.
Also I have a question hope its not a really stupid one, we had a lot of rain in NY and the water is basically at the top of the skimmer but i'm seeing water on the outside of my skimmer (wet ground) is that just because the water is way too high in the skimmer.

Thanks in advanced this site is awesome.

finalm6,

Your post is fine where it is. I deleted your duplicate post. I think you are getting no response simply because people do not know the answer.......I know I am unable to help. My post will "bump" this thread and perhaps someone can help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.