What Stenner Spare Parts I Should Order?

laceygirl

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Dec 31, 2013
Canberra Australia
Hello Stenner users ;-) I need some advice....

I have just bought a brand new Stenner pump on ebay here in Australia and I got it for a steal...The trade off is, it has no box or instructions. The Instructions and specs, I can get online, it even has the correct electrical plug on it for Australia, the only problem is, its only the pump, fully intact, without external tubing, or weight for the tube or spare anything...

Could someone please provide me with a list of parts I should order to get it to work....? I also want to order some extra's so I don't have to pay ridiculous postage here to Australia....

My pump is 45MPHP10....100psi, I want to use 1/4 inch hose as I will only need about 1 - 1 1/2 litres of chlorine a day for my pool... I'll need names and sizes or part numbers please....

Thank you in advance.. :)

ja3ypuzy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a starter list I could think of off the top of my head. Can be purchased or researched at US WaterSystems
I'll add to it as I think of things. Not sure if you have a mount (picture looks like you have one)? A rainroof? Not even sure if you need that if mounting indoors. More info can help.

Stenner Santoprene Replacement Injection Duckbill Checkvalve - 1/4" | UCDBINJ
Stenner Suction/Discharge Tubing - 20 Feet 1/4" White | AK4002W <---- Can also use black if you desire
Stenner Weighted Suction Line Strainer 1/4" | ST114
Stenner 1/4" Connecting Nuts - 10 Pack | UCAK100
Stenner 1/4" Ferrules - 10 Pack | UCAK
Stenner Santoprene Replacement Pump Tubes #2 - 2 Pack | UCCP202 <------ Pump should have a #2 now, but you should verify for your dosing amount.

Thank you Hawk, I'll put them on my wishlist at US Water systems.... I'm getting a 7.5 gallon tank for it as well.... It will be mounted inside my wooden bench that will house all my equipment... :) So I won't need the rain protection... :) I really appreciate the part numbers you've included... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.