Repair Jacuzzi filter or replace it

May 8, 2012
Memphis Tn
I have a crack at the pressure gauge port and water running down the side of the multi port valve on my filter. I can try finding another multiport or replace the whole filter. Because Jacuzzi 190L parts are getting rare, I'm thinking a new filter is in order.
If I can not find a new valve, how do I size a new filter to my pool?
18'x33'x50 oval, 1/2 above ground and 1/2 inground.

Are you going with sand? You should probably replace it. I'm not very familiar with sand filters but bigger is better when it comes to any filter. :goodjob:

No luck finding Jacuzzi parts so I opted for a new filter setup.
Family Leasure has a eco Kleer 22" with 1.5 motor. The only problem I see so far is that, eco kleer recomends that the filter be placed no more than 5 feet from the pool. My old filter is 23 feet from the skimmer and 21 feet from the return.
Does anyone know if this will be a problem for the filter or the pump?
I would just move it closer, but my pipes are buried underground and I'm not wanting to dig them up to move the filter. I would rather find another filter/pump setup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.