Follow the steps below to test the EasyTouch control panel to activate the heater, valves and pumps. This test
assumes that all system equipment has been properly installed and connected to the EasyTouch Load center.
Testing Valve Actuators and Pumps:
Use the following steps to test the valve actuators (CVA24T) for proper rotation.
To test the valve actuators and pump:
1. Switch on the electrical power at the house breaker.
2. Switch on the EasyTouch Load Center. You may need to switch on the breakers on the Load Center.
3. Press the Mode button to enable “Service” mode.
4. Press the Valve (V) button to select “Pool” mode.
5. Press the Filter Pump (F) button to activate the filter pump. Water will be removed from the pool
and returned to the pool. A spa bypass line divert a small amount of water to the spa. Make sure the
filter pump turns on correctly. If the pump has two speeds: Press the button one time to run the pump
in low speed. Press the button again to run the pump in high speed. Press the button again to switch
the pump off. A Two-Speed pump has to be configured in the 2-Speed menu (see page 46).
6. Set both valve actuators (CVA-24T) for suction and return. Use the toggle switch on the rear of the
CVA-24T to withdraw and return water from the pool.
7. Press the Valves (V) button. Step through all four valve positions: Pool, Spa, Fill, Drain. Make sure
the valves turn on correctly and the water is moving in the correct direction for each position. If
necessary, flip the actuator toggle switch to change the direction of the water.
Note: With the filter pump operating, if water is not being removed and returned to the pool,
it may be necessary to reverse the RETURN with VLV A (or VLV B) plugs on the EasyTouch