Dolphin M5 - Where to buy?

May 17, 2008
I currently need to replace a broken iRobot Verro and have started looking at Dolphin cleaners. The newer ones appear to get good reviews, but it's so darn difficult trying to figure out what model is what and where you can get it. And once you do settle on a model, you find that you can, or can't, get it online so you go searching for the equivalent model, which always turns out not to be exactly the same (different warranty, different run time, etc.). I wish Maytronics would standardize their product line and just have a single line that can be sold online or retail. Sure, price it differently if you have to, but why so many different models of the same thing? And forget about the private label models...

Anyway, to the question of my post. I am in Central NJ and want to get an M5. I can't seem to find any place that sells them locally. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll even take an as close in features and price model that I can get online!

Thanks

What's Google? :)

Of course I did! If you can find a link that actually sells the M5, please pass it on to me. A lot of the links that come up, you get to the site, and no M5 to be had. Lots of DXs, Advantages, etc. Which is part of my original rant about why Maytronics has so many different models.

I was hoping someone who has actually purchased one in my area would respond, as I don't think it's possible to even buy the M5 online.

Akelley is correct and will not be able to purchase the m series line for dolphin online. I would be very surprised that a local place wouldn't order one for you being it's a good sale. May ask

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Twong,

I was looking at the Z5 but from other posts it looks like it's not the same - specifically it's missing the third brush? Do you use the Z5, and if so, for how long and what's been your experience?

Thanks!

I do have a Z5. Decided to get the Z5 after not being able to find the M5 anywhere. No tax and no shipping was appealing to me as well. It's only been about a week.

I absolutely love this thing so far. I, too, wanted the M5 for the third brush but read reviews that it was NOT 'driven' anyways so made little to no difference.

I received the Z5 at about 5pm and quickly unboxed it. My pool equipment, including my Poolvergnugen (sp?), had just ran for 9 hours but decided to throw the Z5 in the pool to see what it would pick up. 2.5-3hrs later, I pulled it out of the water and couldn't believe how much it still picked up. I've attached a photo of what it picked up. Amazing!uploadfromtaptalk1400382514690.jpg

Definitely no regrets here!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback TWong! I'm going to wait a bit to see if they have any Memorial Day sales (but I doubt it). Seems that the Z5 is pretty much only sold by Epic. Can't seem to find anyone else selling it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.