Low Amps/ Low Volts Pool Pilot

Sep 10, 2011
Yaphank, NY
Just started up my Pool Pilot SWG for the season and I'm getting an error message Low Amps Bad Cell? Test reads between 0 and 10 volts and less than 1 amp. I replaced the cell with an RC 42 and cell cord 2 years ago so they are still relatively new. Since last season I've been having some issues with the tri flow sensor reading some wacky numbers, (ex: 100 degrees/ very low salt and an occasional bad temp sensor error) but would usually straighten out after moving the cord around a little bit and recalibrate salt. So I'm guessing I need to replace the tri flow sensor this year, but could this resolve the low amps/volts problem also or am I looking at a completely different problem with that?
Thanks for any help, very much appreciated!

The low amps/volts issue is separate from the tri-sensor issues you have had before.

Try activating the cell by pressing the BOOST button, let it run a few minutes, then do the TEST POOL PILOT and see if the results change.

Low volts and low amps can indicate a blown fuse inside the unit or a failed power supply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.