First thoughts of new to me pool

Swordfish

Bronze Supporter
Aug 21, 2013
Brighton, MI
So I've opened a week ago and began the Slam. Water is crystal clear but not passing the OCLT. Might be due to all the rain we are getting every night. Not too worried about it as cc is .5 and not requiring too much chlorine

It may be all the stuff that gets in the pool. The pool is surrounded by some type of flowering pear trees..they just produce the white flowers. In fact there are 9 of them at least 25 ft tall. And I just noticed the other two trees produce helicopters. That will be fun.

y4uja8e5.jpg

tyqe3ytu.jpg

But I'm getting used to everything and am still pretty excited.

The only big issue I now have is I can't get one of the ladders in. The anchors seem to be a mess. It is a complete hard stop even without the wedges.

Anyone have any suggestions to deal with these issues? As far as the tree stuff, next year I may just open late and deal with green... seems easier lol.

Anyway, I'm grateful for this site. I have read so many posts here, and everyone is very helpful. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AND you totally left us (at least me) hanging by not posting a pic of the pool! :joker:

:lol: I know the trees are a pain but they are really pretty in full bloom! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.