Trustworthy source for liners

looper

May 6, 2010
While trying to find a trustworthy store, I noticed that many of them boast about having a 70,000 sqft warehouse, and all use the same checkout system. I eventually figured out that most of these sites are just dropshipping via instantonlinepoolstore.com (also known as Under The Sun Distribution). Some of the stores using this system:

• nationalpoolwholesalers.com
  • swimprousa.com
  • discountpoolkits.com

Reviews seem to be mixed, with customer service and up selling being a big issue. Is there really no 'top dog' in this field (like Newegg, but for pools)? I guess I'll have to check local stores again, but all I want is to buy a 24' AGP liner from a company with an awesome customer service track record.

I bought my liner from poolsupplyworld.com and it was made to order and took about a week or more longer to get the liner after I got the pool since it was being *made*. It's a 24 ft round by 54in wall height.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.