intex ultra frame parts

costo

Jun 15, 2011
oklahoma
I am trying to locate parts for our intex ultra frame pool, particularly the horizontal beams, need a few of them. I have contacted intex and they tell me the part is discontinued. I was hoping someone might know of another place to look.
Thank you

I would start with the obvious places, ebay and craigslist. Also, if you have the part number, try a Google search using Intex <part number> and see what comes up. You can usually find the part number in the manual that came with the pool. If you don't have manual, Google for an online copy of it.

Thank you for the responses. I have checked eBay and Craigslist. I have the part number but nothing comes up. They do make the pools but they must have changed some of the parts. If you look at the info on that part on intex website it says 2012 and after, unfortunately our pool was 2011 and before.

I am running into the same problem as costo and have checked all online resources--anyone had any luck finding the horizontal beams for the ultra frame Intex pools (2011 and before version 10980)? We bought an 18' x 52" pool off of craigslist and everything looked great, but we are missing one part that we can't seem to find =-(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.