Hello to all! Well we started our pool build last year and developed some issues with the build and it ended up being stopped due to the weather getting bad. Started up again in April and after several other issues with the build we finally got to fill it (for the 5th time, construction issues, leaks and hole in liner, etc).
Made the new guy mistake of going to the "pool store" for testing and many products. In my gut I knew something was not right with adding all these products and then found TFP forums.
Bought my Taylor test kit (accident bought the k-2006 before realizing the T100 would have been better).
With the help of the good people here I am getting on the right track.