LifeTime Supporter
Apr 3, 2012
Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Can you please post a picture of your out of level pool installation that is still functional?
I would like to see how bad you can go with the installation :cool:

Any above ground pool more than 1" out of level is at risk of collapsing. The pool may well stand up for weeks when it is out of level, but then collapse later. Pool collapse can be quite dangerous, I wouldn't risk it.

My pool is a round Pro Series metal frame 14'x 42". After getting the pool set up I found that one side is about 2 1/2" higher than the other. I under stand that this is probably the max of out of level I should be and probably should have emptied and re-leveled. I totally would have if this was a large pool and would have kids being crazy in it. It is just my and my gf using it to keep cool during the summer and will take it down in a couple months. So far the pool shows no bad signs and of course of it does I will empty it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.