Aqua PLUS AQL-PLUS Trouble

jtaft0

May 12, 2014
Douglas
Hello, started opening my pool and am having a problem with the AQL Panel.

When I provide power to the panel the display back light comes on and I do not see any thing (No Display)
The Red Check System light and the Green Pool/Spa light (One to the left) flash 6 times in a long pulse pattern and then 4 very fast flashes.

If I attempt to hit the filter button the filter will power on and off three times real fast and then power on, and the display just goes blank.

This is the case for the light as well.

occasionally the display will come on and the system will act as though it is operating correctly and I can see all of the display functions, but then it just stops working.

My thoughts are that the control board is bad or the main PCB. Is there a way to better diagnose this problem?

I have the same system and have called hayward a few times with questions. Their customer service is excellent and I'm sure they can tell you really quick what's going a on. The customer service number is on their website.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.