Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What do I do?????????

1. Back To Top    #1

What do I do?????????

We recently started some major repair on our igp. We finally decided to take it up to one level. The hopper use to be 10ft deep and the shallow is 4ft deep. We are gonna take it up to the 4 ft depth. What do we need to do? I'm in serious need of some advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Canberra Australia

Re: What do I do?????????

Hi there, you sound a little worried, but a 4ft pool??? Are you sure you will be able to enjoy a pool that is pretty shallow.....? There are ways to fix your current pool, it will just take a little time and some planning...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Can you be more specific? Advice about what exactly?

Personally, I would not raise it all to 4 foot, that is pretty shallow and eliminates any fun from jumping in.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW PA

That is a very shallow pool the whole way across. Have you considered at least having a 6ft deep end?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter