Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My 27' Round 54" AGP Install with Pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

My 27' Round 54" AGP Install with Pictures

Last week I had my 27' 54" Blue Cascade Harmony Pool installed. They did a really nice job, i just have some back fill and a retaining wall to build. Here are some pictures. photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I do have one question, i am only seeing 2 psi on my Hayward XStream 150 with a 2hp 2 speed Matrix pump, is that normal?
    27' 54" round Aqualeader Sentinelle AGP, Hayward XStream 150, Hayward Matrix 2hp 2 speed, skimmer, bottom main drain.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My 27' Round 54" AGP Install with Pictures

Congratulations on a beautiful pool! You have a very clean filter at the moment. in time, as it collects dirt, pollen, hair and skin cells, it will be sure to increase.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Congratulations on a beautiful pool! You have a very clean filter at the moment. in time, as it collects dirt, pollen, hair and skin cells, it will be sure to increase.
    Thanks Casey, when should I clean it if it is on a 2psi right now? My installer told me when it rose 2 psi, so that is only 4 psi, that doesn't seem like much to have to clean it???
    27' 54" round Aqualeader Sentinelle AGP, Hayward XStream 150, Hayward Matrix 2hp 2 speed, skimmer, bottom main drain.

4. Back To Top    #4

When it rises 25% of normal...

5. Back To Top    #5

Congratulations on a successful install. Your pool looks great!!
    27x52 Garden Leisure AGP, Hayward Dream Line 1.5 Sand Filter, TF-100 Test kit
    BBB and Loving It!!

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Great looking pool and your back yard is huge....
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

7. Back To Top    #7

Are you planning a deck?

8. Back To Top    #8

thanks everyone.
    yes deck next year. we had the pool sunk into the yard about 2 ft, then we will be able to bring the deck out to meet it and it will all be flush. i have some guys coming this week to install a retaining wall and backfill. now i just need some good weather to warm it up!

9. Back To Top    #9

Your pool looks great! I am thinking of getting the same size pool for our yard (although my yard is much smaller than yours lol). They quoted us $5020 yesterday. Much more than the Intex I was planning on but I can leave this one up all year round. Can you use a saltwater system with your new pool?

10. Back To Top    #10

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
    Your pool looks great! I am thinking of getting the same size pool for our yard (although my yard is much smaller than yours lol). They quoted us $5020 yesterday. Much more than the Intex I was planning on but I can leave this one up all year round. Can you use a saltwater system with your new pool?
    Hi KellyMarie65, there are many people on here who leave their intex up all year, even through freezing snow....
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

11. Back To Top    #11

i left my intex up all year round when i had it. mine is all resin so i think you could use saltwater system, but everyone recommended against it. that was about what i paid for mine installed.