Need recommendations for a new pool cleaner

jimhokie

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 22, 2013
Yorktown, VA
I have a 12 year old Hayward Navigator, whose lackluster performance I've been tolerating for too long. It can barely (and rarely) climb out of the deep end, and never reaches some areas of the slopes. I want to replace it with one that is not only able to cover the entire bottom efficiently, but also climb the walls.

I have a 20x40 vinyl liner, 8.5' deepest, sand filter, do not have a booster pump, but have a vacuum connection at the center of the side wall. I'm not sure if any models are capable of climbing walls without a booster pump though. If not, so be it...I'm not adding a booster pump. So for my current setup, any recommendations of currently available options? I'm overwhelmed by the options in pool supply catalogs.

Thanks!
Jim

What is also nice about the Poolvergnuegen is that it works very well with low suction as I can run an ultraquiet 15 GPM flow with the IntelliFlo VF and the cleaner keeps running

For the size of 33k you want the 4 wheel model

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.