Newby-just another spelling

Xexys

May 11, 2014
Mesa, Arizona
So yeah, I've a thread started in the SWG sub forums about my Jandy AquaPure 1400 and saw this introduction forum and just thought I'd introduce myself.

For those of you that are looking at my name and can't figure it out, pronounce it like-Zexzis. It's a throwback to the Nintendo years of gaming and one of my favorite shooter games called Zexyz. I put the "s" at the end because the "z" really throws people off. :)

Anyway, I'm from the South West transplanted from NJ after I retired and met my High School sweetheart online after 37 years being apart. Yeah, we got married and I moved here where it's very HOT and she has this great pool that I've been trying to figure out for the last 3 1/2 years. Replaced most everything and now I'm staring at the SWG and trying to figure out what I should do, whether or not to keep the Jandy or go with another brand. Check out my post in SWG sub forums.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/74440-Which-salt-system-works-best

Welcome to TFP Xexys! Any pics of this pool you're trying to figure out? We love pics! :cool:

I'm trying to upload a coupe more pictures but it keeps telling me I've exceeded my limit by 37mb. Are there limits to how many pics I can upload in a certain time frame? I'd like to upload another pic of the shallow end of the pool and one of the filter system.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support