Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another Satisfied TFP member!

1. Back To Top    #1

Another Satisfied TFP member!

1st time pool owner, new install and very happy to report everything is perfect using the TFP method!
    Thanks TFP!!

-I know nothing in a thread is good without pictures, so...assuming I'm doing this correctly with flickr, heres our sparkling clean pool. Please excuse the dirt everywhere from the install.

-If pics don't link correctly, any help on how to post them would be appreciated. I'm trying flickr for the first time

https://flic.kr/p/nzmhA3
    24' Round Above Ground - 13,500 gal, Cartridge Filter, Installed on 5-7-14, First Time Pool Owner! TFP True Believer!

2. Back To Top    #2

Another Satisfied TFP member!

Congrats on your new pool and good luck. It looks great 👍 I'm sure it's going to get a lot of use !
    Keep following our methods at it will be a breeze to maintain. 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Another Satisfied TFP member!

Great looking pool!

Don't worry about the dirt around the pool, several of us haven't gotten to the "finish the landscape" stage yet. You'll get there!
    It looks good now, and will be fantastic when you are done.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

Yeah we're very excited and the kids are loving it. The water temp is only 81 degrees but everyones been in it this weekend with sunny skies and temps in the 80's. Thanks yall.
    24' Round Above Ground - 13,500 gal, Cartridge Filter, Installed on 5-7-14, First Time Pool Owner! TFP True Believer!

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks great!

It would look better with a bunch of bikini models lounging around. Fix that and post more pictures.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

6. Back To Top    #6

Hahahaha...once the deck goes in next week I'll see what I can do Richard!