Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello. Newbie here seeking help.

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello. Newbie here seeking help.

Hello everyone. My name is Ed. Have had a three intex pool over the past three years. This year I got a hayward pump. If someone could tell me what I need to know the basics and what I need to purchase to install it. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Hello. Newbie here seeking help.

There's a few good threads that describe what you want to do. Have a gander at the list:
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW PA

Re: Hello. Newbie here seeking help.

You would really benefit from looking through the many, many threads in the above ground pool section! Read Pool School and snag up a TF50 and you should be good to go until you want to start upgrading your pool and what not! Welcome to TFP Ed! It's nice to have you here!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter