TFP Methods Definitely Work!!

Oct 23, 2012
Last year was my First open season with my pool. I followed this site to maintain my pool from day 2 (day one was the pool installer and had to be them in order for my warranty to be honored). I was very anxious to open my pool this year to get things going and wasn't sure what I was going to open up to, especially with the long harsh winter that we went through here in NJ.

I opened to these test results
FC - 0.5
CC - 0.5
CYA - 40
TA - 60
PH - 7.4

here is a picture of what my pool water looked like when the cover was being removed.
smpoolopen.jpg

I am completely sold on this proven method. I had a pool growing up my entire life, and upon opening our pool, we always had to wait weeks for the swamp thing to emerge from our pool and the water to clear up.

My pool was down to 0.0 CC in under 24 hours, and ready to swim (if it wasn't for 61 degree water).

Thank You to this site and all those who are here to help each and every one of us.

Outstanding!

And it's not real time-consuming nor expensive to keep it that way, either, is it? You don't have to go to the pool store and have them spin the wheel to see what is wrong.

attachment.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.