Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Project Phase II

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Project Phase II

We did the Mini Pebble resurface and Salt conversion two years ago. Next week it will be a Variable Speed Pump, Control Upgrade, New Power Subpanel and a Heater/Cooler.

The variable speed pump will save us some money on our electric bill, but also will allow us to get the most out of our Heater/Cooler.
    19204 Gallon L Shape with a 10X10 2nd Step Baja Ledge. Intellichlor IC-40, IntellipH, Cartridge Filter, Pentair Heater/Chiller (Heat Pump). Tons of Deck with Deck Jets. Construction Complete 6/5/17.

"If you don't measure it, you can't manage it!"

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Project Phase II

Awesome! Do you have any pics you could share with us?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Plumbers should be here today or tomorrow. Equipment got dropped off yesterday. Pictures soon.
    19204 Gallon L Shape with a 10X10 2nd Step Baja Ledge. Intellichlor IC-40, IntellipH, Cartridge Filter, Pentair Heater/Chiller (Heat Pump). Tons of Deck with Deck Jets. Construction Complete 6/5/17.

4. Back To Top    #4

These guys really got things rolling pretty fast. I met with the Pool Guy on Friday. Equipment delivered Monday, Plumbers on Tuesday, Electrician on Wednesday. My pool is now a very comfortable 85 degrees.

5. Back To Top    #5

I am now getting everything set to run in fully automated mode. I have set the pump to run during the day, so shooting for a little higher temp, as I like to swim in the morning, and get some heat loss over night.

6. Back To Top    #6

I thought I would post some final pictures of Phase II Completed. We are still fine tuning all of our settings, but it has been very nice to swim in a warm pool. It will probably be another 4-6 weeks before the Chiller gets any exercise.

7. Back To Top    #7

Excellent finish!!!
    21.5K gallons... 65' x 9' Shotcrete Inground Lap Pool... 3'.5" to 6.5" Depth...9' by 7" Wet Deck... Hayward all the way... 2 L.E.D lights...Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue...And above all....LOVING IT!!!!!!

8. Back To Top    #8

Awesome!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter