Best AG pump??... Anyone??...

Jul 18, 2011
Florida
Hello everyone, I have an 18' X 52" AGP. My pump is not working propertly, the mechanic told me that the impeller is broken and the fix will cost me almost half of the cost of a new pump so I decided to buy a new one. My pump is a Waterway Clear Water II 100sqft Cartridge Filter System with 1.5hp Pump 2 speed. My question is... should I buy the same pump or is there a better pump than this one on the market? Please I need your advise asap. Thank you.

Update: Hello! So as you can read we decided to get a new pump and we purchased the same model we had, Waterway HI FLO SD-15-2N11CC. My husband installed it and primed it but it seems that it doesnt flow enough water and the filter is getting air. The worse part is that my pool is green and I poured a jar of clorine thinking that the pump was working well. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.