I had someone connect a new pump and I had thought they had verified everything else was food to go.
1. I noticed water was leaking from bottom of sand filter, but I found a screw on cap, I didn't use any Teflon tape, just screwed it on and that worked.
2. I saw the filter water screen bottle was there and I screwed it in, no Teflon.
3. I plugged in the filter pressure Guage with teflon tape.
4. What I think is remaining is the skimmer has two plugs in it, one white one which I'm pretty sure always stays plugged, can someone confirm this and why would it always stay plugged?
The other hole has a black plug with teflon tape so it must have been when they winterized, so I'm sure I should remove it, can it be done by hand? Do I need a tool?
5. I also found these 2 screws and I have no idea what they are for, in assuming for something on the filter buy I don't know what.
Attached pictures, thanks!