Old filter sand - up close!

Haha surely I can find some around here. Can you imagine what the post office would think about that? Just a letter envelope with a tablespoon of sand in it and nothing else? lol

Haha, yeah. If the post office found it, y'all would prolly have the FBI, CIA on your door step in short order and those scientists from Ft. Deitrick studying that sand to the inth degree! And end up on the 6 o'clock news to boot !!!

HEADLINES - Unknown substance sent via US Post from mrcarcrazy..... !!!! Film at 11!

:hammer:

I gotta say, this is a cool thread. It really does support the standing theory that pool sand doesn't "go bad".

It is, and the photos are really nice.

Thanks for posting..........very interesting. Kinda backs up our suggestion of not needing to "change" the filter sand.

My friend woodyP has the best quote on filter Sand I ever heard. As for it going bad he says this....

"Hey, you ever been to the beach and thought...Man, this sand sure is wore out!!" :lol: :D :lol:

I think that just says it all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.