Need help with online pool kit!

Welcome to TFP!!!!!

A couple of suggestions. First why don't you tell us what kits and or designs you like and then we can be more helpful. Also what are we talking about in a pool. Small, large, sport pool? Do you have construction experience? What is you budget? Once we know more about what you want and who you are we can be more helpful.

Thanks! We were looking at pool warehouse website. Thinking around 20 by 40 in size maybe a little smaller. Not sure of the shape yet. I'm assuming a rectangle will be easier to install but I personally like different shapes. We would like a deep end but Waiting to c what time I can get him, I'm assuming morning time before nap. What should we do?would also like to be able to play volleyball. My husband is a carpenter/contractor so he has lots of experience but has never done a pool. There are just so many options with a kit, it's hard to know what to pick!

Inground, or onground? The former is pretty involved installation wise, and the latter isn't a walk in the park either. I speak from experience, see the photos in my signature link. Just so you go in eyes wide open. ;)

You might also check with your local pool stores / pool builders. I know of at least one local pool store here which tends to specialize in repair and pool building that offers varying levels of installations, ranging from turn key, to pool installation only, and you are responsible for all the prep (electrical, plumbing, digging the hole, etc.)

This will be as fun as me convincing you to hand over your check book to me and I'll have everything sent to you with the build specifics!

Now... when can we get this thing started? :deal:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.