TFPC for Beginners ... which kit?

Ah, missed that you were not filling with the house water ... well, it could satisfy the itch to try the testing ;)

Regarding the borax, I think there may be a little confusion. You WILL need stabilizer/condition/CYA ... maybe that is what you were thinking of?

Have you played with PoolMath to learn how to calculate how much you will need to add to reach your target FC and CYA levels initially?

Maybe we need a newbie shopping list? Ha ha :lol:
Not really. It depends too much on test results.
We see so many members post up for the first time saying they bought a car load of bleach, borax, and baking soda and say "what do I do first?" Well, the answer is usually, return the borax and baking soda because most people do not need it.

Not really. It depends too much on test results.
We see so many members post up for the first time saying they bought a car load of bleach, borax, and baking soda and say "what do I do first?" Well, the answer is usually, return the borax and baking soda because most people do not need it.

I guess that would have been me, thanks for posting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.